O’Dell provides joint utility trench coordination services for single/multi-family residential, commercial, industrial, and road widening projects. In PG&E areas, the firm can provide full applicant gas and electric system design services.
Our staff has a great deal of experience with these types of projects. As the joint trench coordinator, we facilitate communication with the civil engineering team and various utility companies to achieve efficiency and avoid conflicts with other utilities. We can assist with PG&E contract review, calculating joint trench quantities, and preparing utility company reimbursement requests.
O’Dell currently provides the following joint utility trench services:
- Assistance with Utility Applications
- Joint Utility Trench Design & Coordination
- Electric System Design (in PG&E Service Areas)
- Natural Gas Design (in PG&E Service Areas)
- Pole Line Relocating or Undergrounding
- Utility Company Contract Review
- Contractor Bid Assistance
- Consultation During Construction
- Utility Company Reimbursement Assistance